Excited? Maybe not...
Sixth day of the new year, as many will know that i've yet to get a job not a single one though went for quite a few interviews. Mum and dad keep nagging at me for not getting a job, but i'm trying to get a job too, more over i've got no wish of staying home alone facing the walls and the tele. HOWEVER, i'm going for a job interview tmlo which shumei intro me (praying freaking hard), i have faith that i'll get employ so that I'll not be nagged all over again.
I'M GOING TO BE DETERMINE TO GET A JOB!
I'm kinda looking forward to be employ and working but on the other hand, I'm thinking about my CNY days working, sound kinda miserable. Another thing will be that the time to meet all my beloved will be shorten. Missing my sisters, the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th, ever since the celebration we've not even meet up to go shopping and jus lazing around together. Misses it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home